Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday--the link to the audio file for my sermon from Sunday, April 4, 2010

Today is Easter Sunday, when the Church celebrates the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. 

You can hear the audio recording of my sermon from this morning's worship service by clicking on this link and downloading it. 

http://www.box.net/shared/5btv7nx4ck


Worship was such a joy this morning, that this preacher couldn't stick with the text as prepared.  Being so much more "off" the manuscript than with it, I don't have a manuscript prepared yet for this sermon.  I may add one in the coming days if you wish to look for it later--or perhaps, like Jesus, the tomb (or the blog) will remain "empty."  a

Here are a couple of pictures from Jerusalem's Garden Tomb from my pilgrimage last fall: 


Though we are want to go and see... he is not here. 




He is risen! 


No comments:

Post a Comment